$14.00 - $15.00
Sep 07, 2016
Mortgage Loan Processors provide "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. Responsibilities include providing basic support for multiple internal customers such as Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Loan Processors, Underwriters and Mortgage Loan Closers. This position:
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-tasking with processor functions for all home lending products.
- Assists with incoming files to Corporate Underwriting for review, assignment, follow up conditions, subordinations.
- Prepare Daily Reports - loans received, loans remaining for department, loans remaining for underwriter, and post- closing report.
- Daily Loan Assignment - includes receipt of all loan files from branches, logging receipt in UNIFI, assigning to underwriters.
- HMG Corporate Underwriting Mailbox - retrieval of all PTCs for outstanding file conditions. The conditions are all electronically delivered to this mailbox, delivered to the underwriters and updated in UNIFI.
- Prepare subordination package for review, enter into SADS database and subordination preparation including final delivery of subordination.
- Denial/HMDA files - responsible for all files in corporate underwriting are reviewed and all decision timing is completed within regulatory requirements, including all HMDA information.
- HUD Binders - track all case binders for completion for final insurability.
Additional responsibilities - LAPP (VA Appraisals), 4506 Transcript Requests, Field Reviews.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of prior conventional and government loan processing experience including review of income documentation, appraisal documentation and applicable forms/documents required by different agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a high volume environment with minimal supervision while maintain all production service levels
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work in a multi task environment while maintaining a high-level of flexibility
- Basic knowledge of first and second (subordinate) lending; credit, collateral, assets.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-tasking with processor functions for all home lending products.